Fail to call SetProperty
Francesco Bruno
2015-10-05 14:50:02 UTC
Hi all,
I'm trying to clear properties using the net.connman.Service
For instance in order to clear out the AutoConnected flag, I've written the following code:
g_dbus_proxy_call_sync( myProxy, "ClearProperty", g_variant_new( "(s)", "AutoConnect"), G_DBUS_CALL_FLAGS_NONE, -1, NULL, NULL );

I got the following error:

[GLibDBusBase] Call method failed reason: GDBus.Error:net.connman.Error.InvalidProperty: Invalid property

Could you please tell me where to find the correct property's name? I've read it here http://git.kernel.org/cgit/network/connman/connman.git/tree/doc/service-api.txt
Thanks in advanceBest Regards
-fb
Patrik Flykt
2015-10-06 05:54:05 UTC
Hi,
Post by Francesco Bruno
I'm trying to clear properties using the net.connman.Service
g_dbus_proxy_call_sync( myProxy, "ClearProperty",
g_variant_new( "(s)", "AutoConnect"), G_DBUS_CALL_FLAGS_NONE, -1,
NULL, NULL );
Your code is correct. Unfortunately ConnMan's ClearProperty is not
implemented for quite a few properties. I can ask jhannika to fix this
on Thursday.

Meanwhile you can set AutoConnect to false instead of using the
currently not implemented ClearProperty.

Cheers,

Patrik