Glib main loop stops dispatching
Naveen Singh
2015-10-02 03:13:15 UTC
Hi
We have been seeing a hang in connman regularly while running a wifi
disconnect-connect test. The last log line we see is a connman error log:
"*Invalid packet timestamp from time server*"

After that we do not see any log messages from connman. I debugged this by
doing following:
1. Dump the payload bytes when this condition happens.
2. Ran a wireless capture to find out which packet it is?

I found that payload was for a AAAA DNS response for ipv6.connman.net. It
does look like somehow glib main loop is not dispatching to correct
handlers and then it stops dispatching causing connman to hang.

Has anyone seen any problem like this. I could provide complete logs for
this. Just before this happens there is a pending wispr_portal_request.

Regards
Naveen
Patrik Flykt
2015-10-02 12:07:51 UTC
It does look like somehow glib main loop is not dispatching to correct
handlers and then it stops dispatching causing connman to hang.
Has anyone seen any problem like this. I could provide complete logs
for this. Just before this happens there is a pending
wispr_portal_request.
I have never seen nor heard about such behavior of the glib main loop.
Check with your OS distributor if the problem persists.

Cheers,

Patrik