Any known Connman Vulnerabilities ?
Lamsoge, Abhijit
2015-09-21 10:42:23 UTC
Hi Patrick,
I've been looking for some existing vulns in connman.
I found that, some are listed in CVE but were for version before 0.85.

Any currently known and fixed vulnerability in connman ?

How does connman handle exploitation currently, if any ?

Abhijit
Patrik Flykt
2015-09-21 11:55:04 UTC
Hi,
Post by Lamsoge, Abhijit
Any currently known and fixed vulnerability in connman ?
None reported/known since that very old version 0.85.
Post by Lamsoge, Abhijit
How does connman handle exploitation currently, if any ?
If there are any exploits I hope we have a chance to fix them before
they get any extended publicity. As we have a rolling release schedule,
using the latest relase(s) is a very good option as the later releases
always have more issues fixed than their predecessors.

Cheers,

Patrik